Responsible – who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: SlideUp Records Registered office: Diputació 351 pral 08009, Bacelona CIF: 46966694G Email: [email protected] Domain name: slideuprecords.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by SlideUp Records, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of contracted services and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at SlideUp Records we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has their consent and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting SlideUp Records from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, SlideUp Records may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is the sending of periodic bulletins (newsletter) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations. In addition, the legitimacy for the treatment of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes. what you want to do. Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to SlideUp Records.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
SlideUp Records will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the consents granted are not revoked. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to SlideUp Records, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when said communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services. SlideUp Records has signed the corresponding custom treatment contracts with each of the providers that provide services to SlideUp Records, with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation. Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and SlideUp Records servers
- Encryption of information on SlideUp Records’ own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which SlideUp Records has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with SlideUp Records’ commitment to the protection, integrity and security of data. users personal.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SlideUp Records is processing personal data that concerns you. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. SlideUp Records will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact [email protected]. Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.